我的小小世界

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

MySeLf

am i trying hard to be myself or trying too hard to make myself another person?


sometimes i feel happy but sometimes i am emotional affected.. is like i dunno if i am truly happy.. life still moves on, that is a fact and i always make an effort to make my life colourful.. but am i trying too hard in making it colourful such that to a pt, i am making it worse??


things are contantly happening ard me and it makes me change my perspection of seeing things to an extent of start losing trust on pple? scary ar...


i dun feel right.. haiz....


it is time to mug, but i can't focus and i am getting worried.. haiz...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger 薇妮 = ωεϊŋΐ ™ said…

    Girl, you're doing fine. Stay focus k? It's the final final lap already... just a few more weeks and everything will be over...

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger |t|nG| said…

    yup i will really stay focus... i know it is de final lap le.. cannot let de 4 yrs go down de drain...

    we shall jia you together!~ *hugs*

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said…

    Don't lose faith and press on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter