我的小小世界

Monday, December 28, 2009

Oct 2009 (Part 2)

ok.. i think i shld hasten my speed of blogging.. haha.. coz it is gg to be 2010 soon.. and i am still like posting entries that happened 2 months back.. haha..


Weini's House Warming with 4A

Photobucket
Delicious food.. yummy..


Photobucket
group photos are always a must during gatherings..


Photobucket
we are trying real hard to take some photos that is not so formal and "serious" but somehow these photos still look not bad.. hahaha..


Photobucket



Photobucket
side note: these pretty nails lasted me for more than 3 weeks.. but due to the fact that my nails grew longer and i very chor lor, so to prevent hazardous things from happening (e.g. my real nails to be detached from my flesh), i decided to remove them... quite 舍不得.. coz they are really very pretty!!!.. ok they doesn't really look fantastic here, coz i realise i din really take photos of these nails..

now my fingers feel so bare yet 轻松..coz i can type in ease now with less noise and faster.... =)

these nails well receive praises and indeed make me float.. hahaa... but at times, they do bring some inconvenience.. like wearing and removing contact lenses.. typing, writing.. even button clothes take longer time.. hahaa.. unbelieveable right.. but still i like to look 美美.. so no matter wat, i will go do again.. but of coz only during special occasion la.. if not, it will definitely burn a hole in my wallet..

bye bye my "pretty nails"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter