我的小小世界

Monday, April 16, 2007

exams fever....

well well.. in less than 48 hrs, i will be having my 1st paper.. ha... been busy mugging these days..


drop by a little entry to show that my blog is still alive.. haha..


have papers on 17, 19 April and 3 May.. wah.. wat a big gap in between hor.. well.. the sch have it that way, there is nothing i can do.. ha...


well wish me all de best and luck!~ same goes to those reading this entry and at the same time gg to have a battle with the exam papers ^_^

5 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jiayou and all the best for ur exam ^_^

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said…

    LOL. I END A DAY BEFORE YOU. :P

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger |t|nG| said…

    ha.. it doesn't matter anyway.. =P
    many of my frens ended way earlier than me.. haiz.. ha...

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck good luck!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger |t|nG| said…

    thank you thank you *beams*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter