我的小小世界

Friday, June 15, 2007

TaGgED

Rules of the Game:Each player starts off with ten weird habits/little known facts about yourself.Tagged people to blog about ten weird habits/little known facts.At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks and state rules clearly!

1) My right ear is bigger than my left ear.. but not very obvious unless i tied up my hair..

2) I have never been to Night Safari.. (thinking real hard wat i can type.. so i somehow "copy" from angel..haha... but this is a true fact of me leh..)

3) I can't slp more than necessary, like slping in.. if nt i will have headache for the whole day...

4) I am still using my pri school children's day present given when i was in pri 2 which was in de yr 1992.. it is a pen holder... (shld post it one day, hahaha)

5) i still keep my pri sch hobbies collection which includes all kinds and shapes of erasers, magnets and stickers..

6) i love kids.. and i hope to be a young and modern mum.. haha.. but i doubt so la.. just one of my dreamz? hee.. .

7) before i threw away my magazines and newspaper, i cut out articles, tips or instructions on makeup,skin care, food, health care... and to the extent of making a scrap book myself to paste all the cut outs...

8) i like my hair straight straight even though it is straight enough.. curl too much or even a bit, i will make a big fuss over it..

9) i used to cry over bad hair cut... to the extent of standing in front of the mirror combing and meddling with the bad hair cut while crying... haha.a. dumb i know..

10) finally the 10th one, i took so long to reach here.... haha.. i don't watch horror movies...


i dun think i would tag pple to do.. haha... =P


hope everyone has a great weekend ahead!~....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you wanna go Night Safari, call me along!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter