我的小小世界

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My CoMp Died??

my desktop failed me when it was working perfectly normal just now.. and that after that error msg received and the idea of restarting the comp would well solve the prob... but then after a while of usage, the screen turned weird with couple of green lines and thick ones somemore.. and eventually able to power up but not being able to boot up... hope my hard disk is still safe and fine and nothing is wrong with it.. otherwise i can well knock myself against the wall...


argh.... bad wk.... things dun go smoothly during work, and i am nt doing well on wat is expected... working life.... probably this job doesn't suit me or rather i dun suit this job.. boohoo...


grumblings grumblings... =(

4 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said…

    If you want, I can take a look at it after my exams.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger |t|nG| said…

    hey... i see how it goes 1st if i can settle the prob of it.. if not i think i have to trouble you again after ur exams.. thanz...^_^

    anyway good luck for the rest of ur papers!~

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger 薇妮 = ωεϊŋΐ ™ said…

    Hey girl... don't be so upset over work k? Things don't always go smooth-sailing. I've been thru that period. It's demoralising, but endure for a moment. Probably this is just temporary. Jia you k?

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If u want i can also help to take a look. Only take a look nia. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter