我的小小世界

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

** >> Little Gifts <<**

Little gifts that perks me up...

previously my dear sista, weini gave both fen and I customised little stickers with our names printed on it, so that we can label our stuff...

Photobucket
see so many of them.. i have yet to use them.. still thinking where to paste them..
or just to keep them and not use them at all.... hee...
thanz to be my dear sista for the little gift...


and today my dear sista, fenz gave both weini and I little card stickers so that we can paste it on our ezlink card, and made the card uniquely belong to each of us...

Photobucket
isn't it cute?? my customised ezlink card.. =)
thanx to my dear sista for the little gift...



so when will be my turn to perk them up with my little gifts.. hmm... we shall see.. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter