我的小小世界

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday! hah.. happy birthday to myself!!


was on the cab after work last night when the clock strikedq 12.. so i mumbled to myself, "Happy Birthday"... silly.. probably.. but is just a way to wish myself.. =)


my boy surprised me with a pair of tix to the singapore flyer which he bought 4 mths ago.. hah.. a bit way to early to buy tix but this shows he made an effort to plan it b4 hand.. hee.. though some pple might said that a ride on the singapore flyer might be a waste of money, i still think can at least get a ride on it.. after all it will become one of singapore's attraction.. *shrugs*


i guess there wouldn't be much of a celeration other than a simple dinner and the ride at singapore flyer.. and my sistas wouldn't be able to celebrate with me today coz they are both busy with their individual events.. a bit sad though coz 难得 my birthday falls on a sat.. probably i am just too "heng" haha.. somemore have been working real late for the past wk.. haiz... energyless to think of ways to celebrate my bday...


yawn.. nap time... to rest more for an enjoyable birthday later.. =)


PS: Thanz to those who wishes me Happy Birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter