我的小小世界

Monday, April 07, 2008

My Birthday!!!

I had fun-filled birthday.. 1st of all is the visit to the Singapore Flyer.. kind of excied.. hee.. i thought it would be rather empty.. but it turned out that there are quite a number of people there... Enjoyed the ride even though it was just 30 minutes and i took lots of photoss.. haha.. Nice scenery from the cabin.. at the start of the ride, the sky was dark and it was drizzling.. but that doesn't dampened my mood for the ride coz at least it was not raining heavily and towards the end, the sky actually opened up.. so eventually i still managed to take nice photos with good lighting.. hee..

and after the ride, was having an intention to explore the place.. and right after that, i was startled and surprised by my sistas' appearance.. they had pre-arranged with my boy to give me a surprise without my knowledge.. and they actually bluffed me that they aren't able to celebrate with me coz they had sth on.. and i believed them!!! haha... and at the very moment, the girls presented me with their present.. so lovely!!

so we went for dinner at shokudo, the branch at citylink... not bad a place to dine in.. the service crew who is a lady, her service is good... the pastas arent that bad.. but the desserts kind of cannot make it.. they are edible not very fantastic.. with dinner and desserts, birthday cake cannot be missed during a bday.. so thanz to them, i get to have a slice of cake and a little candle on top.. and that marks the end of my bday celebration.. simple yet enjoyable and memorable.. =)



Photobucket
my boy did this for me.. cute right!!!? the left side is the 1st layer with present and ribbon in the centre; the right side is the 2nd layer with Happy Bday on it.. so lovely!! and he mentioned is the 1st time he prepared such a stuff.. heee....


Photobucket
such a cute and lovely present, of coz muz take a photo with it


Photobucket
the food we all had at shokudo...


Photobucket
sistas with our orders...


Photobucket
the only slice of bday cake i had on my bday.. thanz to my sistas...


Photobucket
sistas...


Photobucket
the little gifts my sistas prepared for me.. and they even write little note to signfy each gift..






long entry... but i can say i really enjoyed myself during my bday.. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter