我的小小世界

Sunday, June 29, 2008

on sat night i attended one of my jc classmates wedding dinner, known as the Sangeet; it was a marriage between a chinese and a skih.. so it was a very different wedding dinner that i have attended.. it was at the singapore swimming club.. nice buffet dinner and the entertaining performance that alternate between the 2 ethnic group so as to keep everyone is the ballroom occupied.. din manage to talk to the bride but did manage to catch up with the rest of the classmates a little..

but then from the so-called gathering, i realised i am quite detached from my frens le.. or probably it is just me, i dun seem to be able to talk to all of them (the group of us were actually divided into 2 tables) or probably i din make an effort to approach them to have a little chat.. den ended up i feel kind of lost and dunno wat to do.. but manage to stay through the night.. i believe it is just me.. haven been myself these days.. probably due to the stress of work ba.. sigh...

to end off, we manage to get a group photo with the bride and groom..

Photobucket


apart from that, i received the F1 passes le.. hee.. and it comes in a parcel which comes in a box for individual person..

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said…

    It was hard to start a good conversation with all the things going on that night. I think you will agree that it was good to meet up again. I believe that with a more quiet setting, it will be easier for us to do some catching up, hopefully sometime later in the near future when people are more free and relax.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Lydia said…

    Hie Xiaoting!

    I was the only one sitting beside you I believe. Sorry if I seemed quiet that day. I was simply busy soaking up the atmosphere and looking at everything plus also quite sleepy from a long day. So I didnt talk much or initiate conversation.

    Anyhow, I hope my silence didnt make you feel uncomfortable :P

    Take care sweetie and don't feel distanced in any way.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger |t|nG| said…

    jiahui: yeah i agree with that, somemore performance were on gg, and kind of noisy to really talk.. hee.. yah agree that we should meet up some time again but smaller group i guess..

    liyue: neh not ur fault, dun worry.. i believe it is just me.. haha.. u din make me uncomfortable that night, dun worry..

    and u both take care too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter