我的小小世界

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I have been doing OT for these couple of days and it seems like I have detached from the outside world. Hardly talked to anyone even my family and my boy other than my colleagues; no time to read or listen to the news.. things just revolved round work and meeting, meeting and work.. sigh.. dun like this kind of working OT life, but I guess everywhere is like that.. *shrugs* during this period, I have totally entered the world of my own.. this feeling sucks and I feel lonely.. initially already recovered from the “emo” state.. now I am slowly going to the state again.. =(

And I realize in the coming couple of months, the date “26” seems to be an auspicious date, let’s see:

1) 26 July – My secondary classmate, Joanna’s child, 1 yr old bday
2) 26 July – My cousin is holding her wedding
3) 26 July – I’m going to genting (hence I will miss my cousin’s wedding as well as joanna’s child’s birthday & the chance to meet with relatives and frens; I did not plan it such a way, all are pure coincidence, sigh..)
4) 26 Aug – my boy’s bday
5) 26 Sept – one of the days of the F1 race
6) 26 Oct – Great Eastern Women Race (still deciding whether to join or nt, weini is joining the 5km run with her mum, and weiling is joining the 10km run with her fren as well, whereas shir finds it expensive for the 10km run; so should I join??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter